Right Mouse Click Options of FlashGot

Bug reports and enhancement requests
Jonalist

Right Mouse Click Options of FlashGot

Post by Jonalist »

The Right Mouse Click Options are sharing a vital option found on most Windows computers maybe others I do not know others. When two options share the same hot key depress to activate a highlight of either results and switches between each as you continue to get the option to work as it was intended to open that option not merely highlight that option which then would require the user to depress the Enter Key and this is highly annoying when your doing a lot of a certain hot key requests on a Right Mouse Click.

I had to re-write this over due to some problem in developers lives that someone posts spam and their avenue is to curb it. I assure you this problem nor the report of this problem is not spam. The browser is not experiencing as spam issue online it is this forum excusing itself to monitoring and removing posts which are objectionable.

After you have installed FlashGot you will see a menu on your Right Mouse Click. It is in this menu that the problem occurs to every users lifetime of computer use for everyday following installation. One solution is to remove the install or another is to find a way to communicate the annoyance to the maker in hopes the maker will change the entire program to work better with Windows users, we are talking about a compliance with Microsoft products here & compatibility of a browser is nothing to this situation. Browsers are compliant to install to Microsoft products.

FlashGot interferes with the Microsoft product Copy Link Location which browsers share whether you run Internet Explorer or Firefox or Safari or Google. It shows that "A" or "a" being depressed following a Right Mouse Click will highlight either option that is being shared and not activate that option until the user depresses Enter. This is what annoys everyone using FlashGot. A solution is to change this characteristic to be a hot key of "G" or "g" instead since neither "G" or "g" is being used otherwise in a option following a Right Mouse Click. If however you think to incorporate a number scheme it would allow different versions of FlashGot to access the intended number depressed after the Right Mouse Click and this too would entirely enhance the FlashGot experience. I really think something good going on here and the need to take care of the immediate situations of annoying attacks affecting Windows The Microsoft Product & other operating systems or any Browser(s) a user may intentionally be using that FlashGot will work with. If I could edit my RegEdit to resolve this problem knowing the specifics I cannot find in the Forum I would direct everyone to do the same for their operating system Right Mouse Click Option Solution. I have done this long ago during times when this occurred but in this FlashGot product I cannot locate this capability using my RegEdit, found in shell/edit or shell/open or in the OpenWithList. In fact I do not find any reference to FlashGot in my RegEdit at all.

This option FlashGot utilized should not have shared this Right Mouse Click Option. Let us all know what your next intentions are going to be regarding this simple solution you have. Thanks
Jonalist on Twitter
The Electric Vehicle Free Conversion Foundation (EVFCF)
Living with Invention: power makes our world free to inhabitants
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0a2) Gecko/20110524 Firefox/5.0a2