Some problems or requierements

Bug reports and enhancement requests
Peuj

Some problems or requierements

Post by Peuj »

Hi,

1 - Problem with "User Agent" info

I'm trying to get trailers from this website http://www.davestrailerpage.co.uk/
To be able to download directly the files without returning to the Apple homepage, we need to set a User Agent (QuickTime/7.6.2) using the addon User Agent Switcher.
Everything works well if I use the the default Firefox "Save as".
My problem is, if I use the Orbit Downloader addon to get the link, it doesn't work as the redirection is done and Orbit Downloader try to download "trailers.htm"
If I use Flashgot to send the link to Orbit Downloader I have the same issue.
Is there a way to send the "User Agent" info to Orbit from Flashgot or this problem must be solved directly by Orbit?

2 - FlashGot Media request

When you are on the same page playing a lot of media, it can be really a mess in the list of grabbed media.
It could be really useful to be able to clean the list of grabbed media and to have the grab time/date.

3 - JDownloader request

When I use Flashgot to send link to JDownloader the package name is always Flashgot.
Is it possible to have an option to change this with the name of the web page or the name of the file to download?

Thanks
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: Some problems or requierements

Post by Giorgio Maone »

Peuj wrote:Is there a way to send the "User Agent" info to Orbit from Flashgot or this problem must be solved directly by Orbit?
It needs to be handled by the download manager (Orbit), sorry.
Peuj wrote: It could be really useful to be able to clean the list of grabbed media and to have the grab time/date.
Putting it in my TODO list
Peuj wrote: When I use Flashgot to send link to JDownloader the package name is always Flashgot.
Is it possible to have an option to change this with the name of the web page or the name of the file to download?
Again, this depends on the download manager (JDownloader). You should direct this request to its developers.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.1.5) Gecko/20091102 Firefox/3.5.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Peuj

Re: Some problems or requierements

Post by Peuj »

Thanks for the fast reply.

I'll contact Orbit and JDownloader team.