FlashGot Media naming convention addon

Bug reports and enhancement requests
swex

FlashGot Media naming convention addon

Post by swex »

Hello all!
FlashGot is my good friend for a long time, anyway I always had troubles with FlashGot Media naming convention.
I'd like to add ability to change FlashGot saving filenames. For example I'm on page, listening to some music tracks and my FlashGot icon permanently flashing. Then I decide to download couple of them, but... I can't just because of clicking on FlashGot Media icon gives me strange names I can't understand, usually tracks looks the same. As I understand now it uses current page title and some additional data I don't know from). My proposal is to add ability to format output file names with syntax like $artist $title $year etc. For this functionality FlashGot needs to handle some on page filter for example on music.yandex.ru $artist will be

Code: Select all

<a class="b-link js-player-artist" title="Skillet" href="#!/artist/49258">
and $title

Code: Select all

<a class="b-link js-player-title" title="Hero" href="#!/track/418017/album/43233">
So I'm talking about per site options for name conventions.
If you don't want to add this functionality to FlashGot itself, please tell me if it possible to interoperate with FlashGot Media capture function from some other plugin, I'll try to implement it myself in external plugin.
Thank you!
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/24.0