RFE: Button to bring up new Captcha as needed

Bug reports and enhancement requests
Tom T.
Field Marshal

RFE: Button to bring up new Captcha as needed

Post by Tom T. »

Requested by this poster, who is partially color-blind, but I'm sure that all of us at some time have had to try for a second (or third, fourth, fifth, etc.) captcha to get one that we could read.
JP-IT-Mgr wrote: (On a more practical note: Can something be done with the captcha system, here? I had to get help to "read" the silly thing -- and even then, we got it wrong. I'm partially color blind and it was extremely difficult to make out several of the characters. How about a button to generate a new one if the captcha is indecipherable to those of us with a disability?)
Needless to say, the guest was invited to register. However, so long as guest posting with captcha is allowed, this seems like a good idea, and most captcha sites that I've encountered do offer this feature.

I don't even know whether this site has the "audio" captcha feature, or how difficult it is to implement. If not too difficult, then while we're at it....
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20