Scripts don't show in the list but are blocked

Bug reports and enhancement requests
systèmeunique

Scripts don't show in the list but are blocked

Post by systèmeunique »

Hello together.

Site https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/117 ... nd-dg-xiii

One Script is shown in the list: ...europa.eu, set on trusted.
The icon in the firefox frame shows: 3 Items are blocked; site complains about JAVA script being switched off.

When I click "disable restrictions for this tab", the site loads and one more script shows up in the list: mainstrat.com, set on default (blocked)although I allowed it.

I find all that quite mysterious, someone else too?
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:80.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/80.0
barbaz

Re: Scripts don't show in the list but are blocked

Post by barbaz »

For me this is a case of viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8309 . But if I set europa.eu to Temp. TRUSTED, the site appears to work, even with mainstrat still DEFAULT.
(It takes a moment for mainstrat to show up. I had to close & reopen the NoScript popup.)

How have you configured your TRUSTED preset? (NoScript Options > General > TRUSTED)
systèmeunique wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:22 am When I click "disable restrictions for this tab", the site loads and one more script shows up in the list: mainstrat.com, set on default (blocked)although I allowed it.
I think that is expected behavior. When "Disable restrictions for this tab" is used, the popup shows what the permissions would be if that were not set. But the actual permissions are still "restrictions disabled".

(BTW, I can work in French if you prefer)
*Always* check the changelogs BEFORE updating that important software!
-