10: Missing Quick Click

Bug reports and enhancement requests
saladgoat

10: Missing Quick Click

Post by saladgoat »

In the previous version there were three handy icons in the toolbar. The middle one temporarily allowed all the scripts and the one on the right revoked all temporary permissions. I was experimenting with allowing certain pages temporarily due to a bug that apparently prevents loading of RSS feeds (addressed in another topic), and I ended up getting lost.
Which ones did I temporarily allow? How do I turn them off? If there was a quick-click button to revoke all temporary permissions, I wouldn't have to care. Similarly, I could have clicked the temporarily allow all button on each page, but instead I had to click each script individually! And it's not one click, it's three.

I know you were madly trying to get this version launched for FF57, and I applaud all the work you have done. I am hoping the current interface is just temporary and you will soon be adding (or re-adding) the features we have grown accustomed to and which make this such a great add-on. Hopefully this isn't a case of Firefox removing the capabilities for this functionality!

I really appreciate all your hard work. Thank you!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0
Thrawn
Master Bug Buster

Re: 10: Missing Quick Click

Post by Thrawn »

Version 10.1.2 restores Temporarily Allow All and Revoke Temporary Permissions.
======
Thrawn
------------
Religion is not the opium of the masses. Daily life is the opium of the masses.

True religion, which dares to acknowledge death and challenge the way we live, is an attempt to wake up.
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/45.0
saladgoat

Re: 10: Missing Quick Click

Post by saladgoat »

Yup, I saw that. Isn't it great? I love how quickly he gets to the fixes. Doing a great job!
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:57.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/57.0