un-allow a flash object?

Bug reports and enhancement requests
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: un-allow a flash object?

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

johnrw wrote:Tom T. is a moderator around here?
I think this place is below my standards... I'm deleting my account.
Forget I was here...
I will.
l8r
You can do what you please but please maintain a proper and friendly tone. Or you will be deleted by the site. The standards here actually quite high and if you feel otherwise, you are free to leave. We are here to support you and its voluntary and we take it very seriously. Not all comments are meant to be snipes and you need to lighten up. When is said to Tom not to be mean, it was not actually meant as that, it was simply a joke and most would understand that.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Re: un-allow a flash object?

Post by Tom T. »

johnrw wrote: In the big scheme of things... I am kinda thinking on a Grandma/Grandpa scale... where some might freak out with a multitude of sounds sources playing all at once. :)
johnrw, I'm truly sorry that you took offense to my little joke. I happen to be one of those people who don't care for four different songs or videos playing at once, but I found amusing (rather than offensive) your classing me therefore as "Grandma/Grandpa". So I turned it around 180 degrees and tossed it back at you: I'm Grandpa, and you must have ADD to need all those videos to come back on the minute you resume the browser. I thought it was a fair trade, and an amusing one at that, but apparently you did not. Please feel welcome at this forum at any time, and I'll keep in mind to post only dead-serious replies for you if I do, or abstain completely if you like. Plenty of other great people here to help.

Again, very sorry to have offended you. Hope you accept the apology. Cheers,
Tom T.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.20) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/2.0.0.20