[Feature enhancement] only one pop-up of the information bar

Bug reports and enhancement requests
Alan Baxter
Ambassador

Re: [Feature enhancement] only one pop-up of the information bar

Post by Alan Baxter »

You haven't turned it off yet! You're a lot more patient than I am. I turned it off by unticking NoScript Options > Notifications > Show message about blocked scripts. The status bar icon tells me everything I need to know that the information bar would. http://noscript.net/features#basics

I'm sure Giorgio will consider your request, but I don't think he expects someone to use NoScript very long before using the status bar icon instead of the notification bar.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: [Feature enhancement] only one pop-up of the information bar

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

Alan, you are too funny because I did the same long ago. Because I didn't always want to untrust or trust a site, sometimes I just wanted to leave them castrated without making a call but didn't want the bar on the top or bottom in my way, so I disabled that so I can follow everything in the statusbar and make my choices in batch using the sticky menu. Although I could see how this feature would be useful for the less patient but not quite comfortable to disable the notification user.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.10) Gecko/2009042316 Firefox/3.0.10