If it's true that about:blank is not local, then my guess is there was a bug or oversight in NoScript that treated it as if it is, and that hole was sealed in 2.9.5. But this exposed the problem with Dashlane - and perhaps there are other extensions that do something similar?
Yes, there are ...
Search found 4 matches
- Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:31 am
- Forum: NoScript Support
- Topic: Noscript blocking Dashlane extension Firefox 50
- Replies: 33
- Views: 40046
- Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:16 am
- Forum: NoScript Support
- Topic: about:blank : scripts are blocked internally
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1775
about:blank : scripts are blocked internally
Is something not working correctly in NoScript 2.9.5.1?
Here are the messages in browser console:
kaspersky_lab_protection:Error calling WebSocket::close: InvalidAccessError: A parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object sandbox.js:340
about:blank : Unable to run script ...
Here are the messages in browser console:
kaspersky_lab_protection:Error calling WebSocket::close: InvalidAccessError: A parameter or an operation is not supported by the underlying object sandbox.js:340
about:blank : Unable to run script ...
- Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:37 am
- Forum: NoScript Support
- Topic: Noscript blocking Dashlane extension Firefox 50
- Replies: 33
- Views: 40046
Re: Noscript blocking Dashlane extension Firefox 50
Do you get any message from ABE in your Browser Console (Ctrl-Shift-J)?
I get these:
[ABE WAN] Detected WAN IP 59.89.130.191
MozSocialAPI injectController: unable to attachToWindow for resource://light_plugin_acf0e80077c511e59ded005056c00008-at-kaspersky-dot-com/data/background/sandbox.html ...
I get these:
[ABE WAN] Detected WAN IP 59.89.130.191
MozSocialAPI injectController: unable to attachToWindow for resource://light_plugin_acf0e80077c511e59ded005056c00008-at-kaspersky-dot-com/data/background/sandbox.html ...
- Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:25 pm
- Forum: NoScript Support
- Topic: Noscript blocking Dashlane extension Firefox 50
- Replies: 33
- Views: 40046
Re: Noscript blocking Dashlane extension Firefox 50
I have this problem too. I disabled all the extensions in the firefox, finally discovered it is NoScript's fault. Finally, disabled the ABE & my password manager is working fine now.
I am using NoScript 2.5.9.1 with FF 50 32-bit. My password manager is sticky password.
PS: Is ABE essential to NS ...
I am using NoScript 2.5.9.1 with FF 50 32-bit. My password manager is sticky password.
PS: Is ABE essential to NS ...