as i struggled with the same issues and tried several fixes und workaraounds in vain.
At first i realised, the issue does not appear when amazon is opend via right click and "open in seperated window/tab". Once i entered the page amazon works perfect.
As this is not an option to tolerate i startet playing with the options in NoScript. To make a long thing short: i learned that the "Anti Cross Site Scripting"-function (XSS) causes my issues
. Switching it off instantly solves the problem!
You can find it there (may be the wording in english is different, as i am using the german language installation, sorry for that):
Go to the browsers "extras" > Add-ons > Click on the 3 dots at the NoScript-Add-on > options > advanced > "Clean up suspicious cross-site requests"
Changing this option may be or will result in the loss of XSS-Protection!
To solved the problem i finally had to reset my xss decisions.
(Go to the browsers "extras" > Add-ons > Click on the 3 dots at the NoScript-Add-on > options > advanced > "reset XSS decision")
By resetting your decisions all your former decissions will be deleted. So as always its a good idea making a backup of your settings via exporting them. As a consequence you now have to decide again about every XSS warning. But amazon will work again properly.