* Firefox: fix crash on Fill & Sumit, when FF shows warning about sending unprotected data.
* Firefox, Chrome, Opera: fix form fillings issues.
* Firefox: Fix open and close of Firefox toolbar customization dialog forces RF toolbar to appear even if it was previously hidden.
* Opera: fix RF can not install Opera adapter in some cases.
* Opera: fix can not install/uninstall Opera adapter under limited user.
* IE 9: cleanup IE use statistics on install, to fix speed complaints.
* Add 'Renew RoboForm Everywhere' item into RoboForm 'Help' menu.
* Fix when RF2Go is installing and it offers to upgrade old RF Fixed version, it cannot do it.
* Fix in some cases RF can not access User Data folder located on mapped network drive.
* Fix RF crashes after Fill&Submit from RF Toolbar if user has more than 10 logins for free.
* Fix if FillWithoutAsking then RF may fill a Win32 form several times even when user is typing.
* Manual Sync warning: show an option to remind in: 1/3/7/ days, 1/2/4 weeks.
GµårÐïåñ wrote:It has nothing to do with NS. I use RoboForm myself and I can try and help you. Although you SHOULD be asking Siber Systems (makers of RoboForm) for support on this issue (http://support.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?&lang=en); however, I know they can be inept and frustrating at times, so I will try and help you. Since I use the latest version of Fx and RoboForm together and NoScript without issue, I KNOW its something on your end causing it that has nothing to do with NS.
So here is what I need to help you. What version RoboForm are you running? Under Addons, what is the version of the RoboForm Adapter? If either one of these is not the latest version as of 2/1/2012 you are experiencing a bug with the way RoboForm bootstrap invokes the browser that is causing your memory leak and ultimately crash. Installing or having NS is just coincidental. So you can answer my question or just go ahead and update to the latest version of RF, which will also install (and you need to make sure it does) the latest addon/adapter hook as well and get back to me with the results. Your call.
jeryray wrote:Thanks for your time. FF 10.01, Roboform 7.71, they sent that link yesterday. How do I make sure the "adapter hook" is installed?
jeryray wrote:Yes, problems started after version 9. So I am back to the point I had to disable NS. If I browse to any sites other than my normal sites I'll have to re-enable NS.
I was never successful in exporting the bookmarks and importing them after a profile re-set in FF. So I guess I am the only one that has this problem.
jeryray wrote:Did you lose all your cookies when you re-set the profile?
Anyway to save the added url icons above the menu bar?
* Fix some asserts and crashes found in the relese 7.7.1.
* All ver 7.7.1 users must upgrade to ver 7.7.2.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests