What is js.wlxrs.com?

General discussion about the NoScript extension for Firefox
eradic8

What is js.wlxrs.com?

Post by eradic8 »

I have just recently reconnected to the internet after reformatting my hard drive, and so I have re-installed everything from scratch. So after I got round to installing Noscript, I thought I would remove some of the default whitelist entries I did not want, but I noticed the following in the default whitelist js.wlxrs.com Does anyone know what it is, and whether it should be in whitelist or not. Pretty sure I did not allow it, as I more or less checked whitelist straight after installation, and there seems to be a lot of mixed information on google so I'm not really any wiser. Appears to be something to do with javascript, but thats about as much as I can be sure of.

Just used Norton safe web search, and it seems from an answer to the same question posed by somebody else on one of the related links I clicked on that it is something to do with Microsoft webmail services. Is that correct? guess that would explain why it is in the whitelist.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Giorgio Maone
Site Admin

Re: What is js.wlxrs.com?

Post by Giorgio Maone »

eradic8 wrote: it seems from an answer to the same question posed by somebody else on one of the related links I clicked on that it is something to do with Microsoft webmail services.
In fact, as explained here too.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:1.9.2.13) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13