"Temporarily allow" on 1 tab, suddenly causes

Ask for help about NoScript, no registration needed to post
ralphc

"Temporarily allow" on 1 tab, suddenly causes

Post by ralphc »

all of the other tabs to reload, even though the site I'm allowing wasn't in their list of blocked sites.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Re: "Temporarily allow" on 1 tab, suddenly causes

Post by Tom T. »

ralphc wrote:all of the other tabs to reload, even though the site I'm allowing wasn't in their list of blocked sites.
NoScript FAQ and do a Find for "reload". ;)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.28) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
GµårÐïåñ
Lieutenant Colonel

Post by GµårÐïåñ »

This is the third question about this in the last week, I mean how hard is it to search or look at the top ten posts that show it in the last week? Lazy users are just wearing the courtesy and generosity thin here. I answer one, then Alan has to answer another, and now you, I mean come on.
~.:[ Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k ]:.~
________________ .: [ Major Mike's ] :. ________________
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Tom T.
Field Marshal

Post by Tom T. »

GµårÐïåñ wrote:This is the third question about this in the last week, I mean how hard is it to search or look at the top ten posts that show it in the last week? Lazy users are just wearing the courtesy and generosity thin here. I answer one, then Alan has to answer another, and now you, I mean come on.
Agreed, which is why I neither answered nor pointed directly to the pertinent FAQ, but rather directed OP to the general FAQ page, and advised how to search it.

Hopefully, the implied message came across.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.28) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28